Welcome to My World
I had the idea of writing a blog to share not only some of the random things that rattle around in my brain, but also my adventures moving 1/2 across the USA to start the educational part of my journey to be a chiropractor. Luckily for you I have been assigned to do just that!
For those of you who don't know, December 2016 I packed up my house in Springfield, MO and moved to Spartanburg, SC. There have been up's and down's along the way, but I wouldn't change a thing!
But WHY?!?!?!
Why would someone want to be a chiropractor?
Why would someone go back to school at 30?
Why would someone leave their friends and family to move to a strange new city?
Stay tuned.
But WHY?!?!?!
Why would someone want to be a chiropractor?
Why would someone go back to school at 30?
Why would someone leave their friends and family to move to a strange new city?
Stay tuned.

Comments
Post a Comment