Biochemistry & Your Back
In most programs of formal education there are courses that are required that don't seem to apply. Like biochemistry in chiropractic school. Why do I need to know how you turn food into energy to be "just a back doctor'?
Because when I move the bones in the back of my future patients that will probably effect their nervous system. Nerves have to travel through openings between the vertebrae. Those nerves are what relay the information about the most efficient way to get the energy from that food you just ate.
It will be good for those same future patients that I know the effect what I am doing can cause.
Maybe give it a try. What do you do (to your body) regularly without thinking about it that has an effect on how your body is working? Could something small you do frequently causing just as much change as one more traumatic event?
Stay Healthy, My Friends
Because when I move the bones in the back of my future patients that will probably effect their nervous system. Nerves have to travel through openings between the vertebrae. Those nerves are what relay the information about the most efficient way to get the energy from that food you just ate.It will be good for those same future patients that I know the effect what I am doing can cause.
Maybe give it a try. What do you do (to your body) regularly without thinking about it that has an effect on how your body is working? Could something small you do frequently causing just as much change as one more traumatic event?
Stay Healthy, My Friends
Comments
Post a Comment